منتديات مدرسة ذكور المغازي الإعدادية أ
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات مدرسة ذكور المغازي الإعدادية أ

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

It’s Important to Balance Your Diet

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
أشرف أبو غزال
Admin

المساهمات : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 28/02/2008

It’s Important to Balance Your Diet Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: It’s Important to Balance Your Diet   It’s Important to Balance Your Diet I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Our true wealth is our health. Isn’t it worth your time bring it into peak condition and maintain it? Diet fitness is all about an accurate mix of diet and an appropriate fitness program.
This basically includes three levels of consideration:
1. Balance-A balanced diet must contain carbohydrate, protein, fat, vitamin, mineral salts and fiber in well proportionate quantity. Carbohydrates are the source of energy so these play an important role in balanced diet. Intentional inclusion of all foods from fruits to vegetables and meats to grains.
2. Moderation- portion control, small quantity at regular intervals. I had to laugh when I heard the results of a 5-year study costing millions of dollars the government ran to find out why the population of the US is getting heavier. The results…they determined we eat larger quantities! ‘Super Size it!’
3. Variation - wide variety in foods,means higher chances of complete nutrition. And variety in your workout routine means a greater chance of sustaining it.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://mpbs.yoo7.com
ابراهيم محمد أبوخطاب

المساهمات : 33
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/03/2008
العمر : 29

It’s Important to Balance Your Diet Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: It’s Important to Balance Your Diet   It’s Important to Balance Your Diet I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 25, 2008 1:39 pm

صحيح يا أستاذ لازم نوازن في الأكل وشكرا لإلك على طرحك لهدا الموضوع
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

It’s Important to Balance Your Diet
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات مدرسة ذكور المغازي الإعدادية أ :: منتديات المواد الدراسية :: اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: